Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the website. By using the services of Bond International Education Consultancy, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- Any major changes made by the Client to the service after the contract has been concluded shall entitle Bond International Education Consultancy to either modify the quoted price and/or term of delivery or refuse to execute the service. In the latter case, the Client shall pay for the work already performed.
- Cancellation of an order by the Client shall entitle Bond International Education Consultancy to claim payment of any work already performed for that order as well as compensation for hours spent on research for the remainder of the order. Bond International Education Consultancy shall make the work performed available to the Client at the latter’s request, but shall accept no responsibility for its quality.
- Quoted prices shall only be paid after the successful confirmation of VISA.
- Bond International Education Consultancy shall be entitled to raise the agreed price if it is forced to perform more work or incur more costs than might reasonably have been foreseen on conclusion of the contract as a result of having to work with very difficult or unclear specifications, for example, or faulty files or computer programs supplied by the Client. This list of examples is not exhaustive.
- Once enrolled in classes undertaken by Bond International Education Consultancy, there will be no refund of enrollment fee.
Feedback or Complaint
- If the Client has any complaints about the service supplied by Bond International Education Consultancy, it shall submit them in writing as soon as possible, yet never later than 10 days after receiving the said service. Lodging a complaint shall not release the Client from its obligation to pay.
Variation of Terms
Bond International Education Consultancy is permitted to revise these terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.